Monday 12 July 2010

Where have I been!

Realised I havent written in here for ages and so thought Id better put in a quick update of what Ive been doing. This is my hardest training time of the year so for the last 3 weeks ive been flat out either working, training eating or sleeping:)
Training is going really well at the moment and have been getting some good results both in races and in practice sessions. My time trial time has come down to 23:30 over the 10 miles and just yesterday in the Brora 10k I got my PB down to a 37min, wasnt that long ago I used to Run 45 mins for 10k! Long cycles are going well too with me averaging over 20mph and long runs are good too with me running at a consistent 7:30 min/miles.
Had some really hard weeks in the last three so going to put down what I did last week in terms of training in the next post.

1 comment:

  1. Impressive Pete. Excellent prgress and shows what improvements can be gained from well thought out training and total commitment. Good luck in the race Pete and keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete