Monday 17 May 2010

First post!!!

This is my first post of the new blog. Decided to create one so that I can keep everything that im doing connected with triathlon (and maybe other stuff!) in one place.
More importantly however I think the blog would be good for advertising other less major events and also to keep track of all the sporting things that go on up in caithness.

Bit of background- been doing triathlon for 3-4 years now with the last year and a bit having most of my spare time dedicated to it- :( or sometimes :). Had a really good season last year with my first ironman in france and some good results in scotland which saw me get ranked #1 in the northern area for sprint distance. Decided to go even harder this year and apart from an injury at the start of the year from snowboarding things are going well.

Quick re-cap on things already done=

- training goin well march and april.
- wick mini triathlon- 1st place, 33mins dead. minute faster than last year
- grendon sprint triathlon- GB qualifier. 1:12:14. 5th age gp. see next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment